Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Age of heroes

Heres a panel from my own book which is well underway right now. To be honest, this is the most fun I've had drawing in years. I think its because Im getting to have total control over the camera angles and the pacing etc (yeah Im a freak for things like that.) In a lot of ways its reminding me of doing a 3d animation or a short film over again, which was always fun but limited in terms of scope.
In all seriousness the pages are flying out and I should have the whole first issue drawn and lettered by the end of the month to show around to a few people in the Indstry and to see where to go with it.

4 comments:

Rich said...

Looks good Will, look forward to seeing the finished product.

Stephen Thompson said...

That Kirkman speech was inspirational stuff alright. Can't wait to see a whole issue of this, I'm sure dec'll be livid.

Declan Shalvey said...

I sure will...

Kevin Mc Namara said...

good stuff man!!!